The Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce is now accepting applications for the 2015 Entrepreneur of the Year (EOY) award. This award recognizes an entrepreneur who has distinguished themselves not only by their success in business, but also by their creativity, innovative spirit and community involvement.
The entrepreneur must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Entrepreneur of the Year Award:
- Owner, partner or major shareholder of the business, and active in its day-to-day operations.
- The business must be a member of the Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce at the time the award is presented.
- The business must be financially stable and operational for a minimum of 12 months.
Eligible applicants will be judged on the following:
- Use of unique and innovative business development practices/models
- Business growth and performance
- Community image, impact, involvement and contribution
- Operational excellence
Please return applications by Friday, November 6th to the following address:
Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce
Attn: Sabrina Dillman
701 Greene Street, Suite 104
Augusta, GA 30903-1837
Phone: (706) 821-1318 Fax: (706) 821-1330
All information will be kept CONFIDENTIAL. Information will not be released or used without written consent from the participant.