Best In Business
Augusta's Entrepreneur and Corporation of the Year
The Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce is pleased to present the Best In Business awards. Each year in the CSRA, small business owners and corporate companies are excelling in business while giving back to the community they call home. The annual Augusta's Entrepreneur and Corporation of the Year awards honor the individuals and companies who have distinguished themselves in business and commitment to the Greater Augusta region.
Honorees are recognized at the Augusta Metro Chamber December Member Economic Luncheon.
Augusta's Entrepreneur - presented by South State Bank
This award recognizes an entrepreneur who has distinguished themselves not only by their success in business, but also their creativity, innovative spirit and community involvement.
In addition to being announced at the December Member Economic Luncheon, the honoree will be recognized in The Augusta Chronicle and receives a complimentary entry in the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Dream Big Small Business Award. The honoree also receives a one-year appointment to the Chamber’s Board of Directors.
To be eligible for the Augusta’s Entrepreneur award, the applying entrepreneur must meet requirements as follows:
- Owner, partner or major shareholder of the business, and active in its day-to-day operations.
- The business must be a member of the Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce at the time the award is presented.
- The business must be financially stable and operational for a minimum of 12 months.
Augusta's Entrepreneur award is presented by:
Corporation of the Year
The Corporation of the Year award recognizes a company who has distinguished themselves with outstanding commitment to business development, market expansion and community development in the CSRA.
To be eligible for the Corporation of the Year award, the applying company must meet requirements as follows:
- The company must be a for-profit entity
- The company must have a local office with 200+ employees working in the Greater Augusta Region
Eligible applications will be judged on the following:
- Business growth and performance
- Community service, involvement and contribution
- Investment to promote business development and quality of life in the CSRA