These quarterly New Member Orientations are a great way to make introductions and build relationships, as well as learn how to get engaged and make the most of your membership. We encourage you to invite guests to learn how they can become a Chamber member too!
Through this orientation, you will:
- Get an overview of the Chamber and member benefits.
- Learn how to best get engaged and maximize your membership.
- Learn about Chamber programs, events and committees.
- Learn the business resources the Chamber and its partners offer.
- Get an overview of how the Chamber advocates for business interests at the local, state and federal level.
For More Information:
Advanced Registration Required. To register, click 'Register Now' at the top of this page. You will receive a confirmation email.