The chamber hosts the Pre-session Legislative Breakfast to focus on the activity of state government and its impact on the business environment. These events focus on an exchange between the local delegation of Georgia lawmakers and members interested in straight forward and focused discussion on Georgia public policy. Elected officials, community leaders, chamber members and the general public hear updates and insights from individuals such as Attorney General Sam Olens and Georgia Speaker of the House David Ralston.
Average Event Attendance: 200+
Presenting Sponsor ($2,000, multiple available) receives the following benefits:
- Recognized as Presenting Sponsor at event, on Chamber event web page, Facebook (3,700 reach), Twitter (3,800+ followers), e-newsletters and mass e-mail invites (reaching 3,200+), newspaper, and other marketing
- Premier Sponsor Signage at event
- Company logo included in both events signage and program
- Opportunity to place collateral for attendees at their seats/tables
- Opportunity to bring 3-5 minute sponsor remarks from podium
- Corporate table of 8 seats in premier location, with elected officials of choice
Parking Sponsor ($750, Exclusive Opportunity) receives the following benefits:
- Four (4) tickets in premier location at breakfast
- Company logo included on Parking Pass
- Company name included in event program and signage
- Company logo recognition on select Chamber promotional materials
*Not all opportunities guaranteed available.