Augusta Metro Chamber announces 2019 “Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch”
The Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Augusta Magazine, is pleased to announce the 2019 “Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch.” After a competitive nomination process, these 10 rising business professionals have emerged as this year’s most promising young talent to watch over the next 10 years.
The following professionals have been named the 2019 “Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch”:
- Jordan Pierce, Augusta Market President, First Community Bank
- Meredith Guedry, Financial Advisor, Bank of America | Merrill Lynch
- Molly Richardson, Director of Strategic Communication, TaxSlayer
- Will Dyer, Senior Pastor, First Baptist Church of Augusta
- Le’Joi N. Williamson, Chief Assistant Solicitor General, Richmond County Solicitor General’s Office
- Alicia Sweat, Director of Operations, Burn Foundation of America
- Christen Engel, Senior Associate Vice President of Communications, Augusta University
- Morgan Schaffer, Marketing Director, Textron Specialized Vehicles
- Mitchell Snyder, Attorney, Hull Barrett, PC
- Vanessa C. White, Program Manager, Augusta University
The Top 10 will be featured in the June issue of Augusta Magazine, and the Chamber nominates these top young professionals for Georgia Trend magazine’s 40 under 40. In recognizing these individuals, the Chamber aims to expand recognition for Augusta’s young professional talent throughout Georgia. Mayor Hardie Davis, Jr. will honor each recipient at the Chamber’s Member Economic Luncheon on June 20 at the Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center.
Keynote speaker for the luncheon is Scott Hilton, Executive Director, Georgians First Commission, Office of the Governor, and he will discuss "People Ingenuity Meets Business Innovation.” Tickets for the luncheon are $35 for Chamber members and $45 for prospective-members. Advanced registration is required. To register, call the Augusta Metro Chamber office at 706.821.1300 or visit AugustaMetroChamber.com. Deadline to register is Friday, June 14.
The Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch was developed in 2009 by the Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Augusta Magazine, to annually highlight ten young professionals (age 25-35) in the Augusta Region. In recognizing these individuals, the Chamber aims to expand recognition for Augusta’s young professional talent throughout Georgia.