Augusta Metro Chamber Selects 2021 Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch
If this past year has taught young professionals anything it’s how to adapt and evolve whether pursuing a new passion, shifting their current professional path or continuing in a dedicated career. The Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce is proud of the promising young talent the Greater Augusta Region has to offer and is honored to select the following recipients as the 2021 Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch.
- Tianna Marie Bias, Hawk Law Group
- Amber Antoinette Brantley, Solicitor General's Office
- Kigwana Cherry, Pop-Up Augusta!
- Becky Dearden, SME CPAs
- Beth Bargeron James, Queensborough National Bank & Trust
- April Henry King, April Henry King ART
- Bradley King, 2KM Architects, Inc.
- Eleanor Prater, Destination Augusta
- Marissa L Smith, Bank of America
- Patrick Wells, Piedmont Landscape Management
The Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch award was developed in 2009 by the Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Augusta Magazine, to annually highlight ten young professionals (age 25-35) in the Greater Augusta Region. In distinguishing these individuals, the Chamber aims to expand recognition for Augusta’s young professional talent throughout Georgia. The Top 10 are featured in the June issue of Augusta Magazine, and the Chamber nominates these top young professionals for Georgia Trend magazine’s 40 under 40. Each recipient will be honored at the Chamber’s upcoming Member Economic Series event. To learn more and see previous recipients of the Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch award, please visit augustametrochamber.com/top10in10.
Kathryn Freemon, Communications Coordinator
Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce