Chamber Selects 2022 Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch
Augusta, GA (May 19, 2022) – With the selection of the 2022 Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch, the Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce not only recognizes the current accomplishments and exemplary community involvement of each recipient, but also their clear vision of the path ahead over the next 10 years. These young professionals have achieved much to date, and we look forward to seeing each achieve their goals in the future. The Augusta Metro Chamber is honored to select the following recipients as the 2022 Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch:
- Taylor Barbato – WJBF News Channel 6
- Alicia Fitts – Peach State Federal Credit Union
- Alex Griffin – MCG Foundation
- Charles Jimenez – New American Funding
- Stacie McBride – STACIE Social
- Dalton Self – Jani-King of Augusta
- Rebecca Van Loenen – Augusta Locally Grown, LLC
- Kari Viola-Brooke – Child Enrichment
- Briana Lanee’ Williams – Queensborough National Bank & Trust Co.
- Aaliyah Lynn Wylie – Augusta Office Solutions
The Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch award was developed in 2009 by the Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Augusta Magazine, to annually highlight ten young professionals (age 25-35) in the Greater Augusta Region. In distinguishing these individuals, the Chamber aims to expand recognition for Augusta’s young professional talent throughout Georgia. The Top 10 are featured in the June issue of Augusta Magazine hitting stand this week, and the Chamber nominates these top young professionals for Georgia Trend magazine’s 40 under 40. Each recipient will be honored at the Chamber’s Member Economic Luncheon at the end of June. To learn more and see previous recipients of the Top 10 in 10 Young Professionals to Watch award, please visit augustametrochamber.com/top10in10.
Kathryn Freemon, Communications Coordinator
Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce